Friday, May 25, 2007

Dystopia Reflective Essay Blog Postings (Introduction)

The following final three blog postings will be a closing to our unit on 1984 (above).

The first blog posting will be concerned with the warnings that the author, George Orwell, is trying to get across about how governments can really suppress individuals’ freedoms.

The second blog posting will be concerned with any parallels between the world of this novel, 1984, and our own world today. I will explain any modern day threats to individual freedom that I believe fit the warnings for the future that Orwell points out.

The third and final blog posting will be concerned with the important ideas that I learned from doing the blog postings with my classmates. This will have to do with how my thinking was and how it was affected by what my classmates wrote. Lastly, I will describe how the blogging process benefited me or not.

No comments: